Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Brother to sister...

another fav theme of mine!
Where is everyone? Very little emails from you, or theme ideas, or participation?
NO entries in the boss to secretary cap contest where YOU voted this topic as your next caption theme.
I'm feeling alone here, and that is not the intent of a blog ):

lisainnylons@hotmail.com or lisainlingerie@gmail.com

thank you and get off your butts! lol, haven't heard from any of my old regulars!

Lisa











10 comments:

  1. Great job as usual on the set ,I really like this theme because this is how Amber came to be. Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't see this theme too much on your blog but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Enjoyed this set very much. I do not have a sister don't know whether to be sad or pleased on this showing. Love the girl in cap 10 boy or girl I wish I was the Ian on the date for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my sister could have done this, but I enjoyed these caps anyway! Loved 4, 8 and 10 for the fabulous dresses and heels! Thanks Lisa, and look for my secretary caps in your email!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great caps! Not a theme I see from you often, I liked them a lot.

    -Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, been a bit occupied this week. But I will be doing more captioning in the next few days.... Patience, mine are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I' stumbled across your new blog. Love the sets it seems like you are passionate again about capping and getting others involved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you could do more caps involving bondage that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your work
    Top stuff as always
    Enjoying this theme

    ReplyDelete