Friday, March 8, 2013

Travel Tarts..

So your luggage is lost? What's the worst that could happen? lol











9 comments:

  1. When travelling abroad you should always keep a hand on your valuable's I guess this also applies to your manhood now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great caps and a kewl scenario. I had my bags get lost once on a business trip - if only this had happened to me. Harry, Karen and the cute blonde is the first cap are my favs

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely in love with this set. My fav's are too numerous to list. Thanks for the creativity here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous caps in this set, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this scenario i particularly liked the last one
    btw can you please re-open tiffanystvcaps i really loved your work there

    ReplyDelete
  6. tiffanyscaps is gone for good, deleted a year ago! please stop asking

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was a fantastic set i'm really sorry i haven't commented in a while i've been really busy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. terrific as usual. I wonder just how many of these men made sure their luggage was lost just so they would be forced to dress like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is far from the worst that can happen... I wonder if maybe some wives handed someone a few bucks to MAKE the suitcase go missing?

    ReplyDelete