So Glad to have found you again! In your usual excellent capping form as always. Loved the theme for this post and all the pictures and stories are top notch. Especially loved #'s 1,4, 7, 9 & 10. Great work!
Welcome back ! You have been missed. It was always a pleasure to see an update at your past sites, and your current one is up to that high standard of excelance. I have always liked the captions with trickery over magic. Perhaps tricked to be a model or prom date or even Halloween, and the like. Anything you choose will be memorable I am sure.
Lucky lads such flawless makeup, I get a five o'clock shadow after an hour :(
ReplyDeleteSpectacular!~
ReplyDeletecan't tell you enough how great this series is...
miki
superb as usal exelant start Sheena
ReplyDeleteGreat theme, love that second pic that looks like a shot from an 80's salon sceen. Shawn
ReplyDeleteThank You!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks you girls, beauty salons are my fav theme (:
ReplyDeleteSo Glad to have found you again! In your usual excellent capping form as always. Loved the theme for this post and all the pictures and stories are top notch. Especially loved #'s 1,4, 7, 9 & 10. Great work!
ReplyDeletethanks hardknight,,just needed a break from captioning and dressing...had a nice holiday and some 'me' time..
ReplyDeleteWelcome back ! You have been missed. It was always a pleasure to see an update at your past sites, and your current one is up to that high standard of excelance.
ReplyDeleteI have always liked the captions with trickery over magic. Perhaps tricked to be a model or prom date or even Halloween, and the like. Anything you choose will be memorable I am sure.
These are so wonderful, I love seeing your captions!
ReplyDelete