what would you like to see next (non magic or body swap or underage or sex change)
let me know at lisainnylons@hotmail.com or lisainlingerie@gmail.com
and send me your caption themes or concepts, and be more thorough than saying 'secretary'...
give it some thought.
would you like to see more caption contests where i supply the pics and theme and you make the
caps?
xoxo
Lisa
Don't know about the other girls but I do enjoy the caption contests, it is very interesting to see all the different takes on the same theme.
ReplyDeletereporters dressed for work / dads to daughters /office role reversal /being a girl to help out / tricked costume parties / lost bets and being made to dress
ReplyDeleteI always love a blackmailed/forced to stay dressed theme. Lots of possibilities too!
ReplyDeleteI love caught captions involve getting a hard on in panties.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see some more of the tv channel that you used a while. I loved all those show ideas.
ReplyDeleteForced prom, forced to go to work, OK just forced. I enjoy caps where they are tricked into going to parties or have lost a bet. Some of the best are when they go out with a guy to help them out, and then they both fall for each other in the end.
ReplyDeleteHow about captions along the lines of wife is tired of getting lingerie and lacy slips for Valentine’s Day, Xmas or anniversary and says to husband if you like them so much, you wear them and he does. Or, husband bugs wife to do a glamour shots in lingerie and lacy slips and she buys it for him to wear them and have the photos taken of him. Another idea would be husband is a closet CD and loves wearing lingerie and slips and gets caught by his wife. Another idea could be that the husband finding sexy petticoats in attic and tries it on and gets caught. Or, the wife complains that her husband does not help enough around the house and he says, what am I your maid? She buys him a sexy, satin French maid outfit, and makes him clean? Finally, a husband nags his wife to wear silky pantyhose because they make her legs look so sexy. She does not like them, but buys them for her husband and says if you shave your legs and wear pantyhose, maybe so will I. He does and then she does as well. They find that making love when they are both wearing pantyhose and lingerie is extremely sexy.
ReplyDeleteLacy Slip Lover
How about one where a woman at work gives her long-unemployed husband or bf an ultimatum - get a job or get out. Or I will find you one. Then, after she finds him one as a woman - SHE loses HER job in a restructure, and they have to live on HIS pay. If you want, you can even have the new girl pressured a bit at the new job, letting "her" know she can be let go as well... abd then the couple has nothing, loses the house, etc. The man at work can be ignorant of her back story - or totally aware of it.
ReplyDeleteoh - when I say "the man at work" I mean the boss, not the male forced into a skirt
ReplyDeletebasketball team having to go to state and they lose all of their clothes and have to borrow the womens basketball teams clothes for the dance. They all decide they like wearing the clothes and make a bet that if they don't win the title they have to dress the next year as girls. So they lose and show individual captions of each the players 6 months later going to prom.
ReplyDeleteor
Team photo hypnosis the team so they must wear dresses in order to be happy in life and prom happens to be the next. Day the womens team shows up feminizes them and they all go to prom together. No dating guys allowed!!!
Great work on the site and I am really glad you have come back. I usually post as anonymous, but I try to comment when I can. Been with you for 3 years and I am glad you are captioning again. Life long fan
Lacy
Personally I've always been a big fan of blackmail and coercion as a means of transformation. My biggest on is bimboization however, though I know its not everyone's cup of tea! If the two are ever combined - things like enforced rules for acting like a ditz or something like that, it's a match made in heaven for me!
ReplyDeleteAs always though, I'd really suggest just doing what makes you happy - its the best thing to keep yourself motivated and having fun!
I don't have a lot of time right now to do them, but I do enjoy taking part in your contest and would try to create a few caps. Shawn
ReplyDeleteian/shawn...will do some contests soon though will miss elena who retired!
ReplyDeletesheena/kimmy those are my personal favs too so stay tuned...
paula...tv was so awful this year i'm putting the tv channel on hold!
slips..been done, not interested in doing more...also bored with wives dressing husbands...i'm interested in girls dressing boys as toys for MEN! forced feminization into tv girlfriends/wives is my thing...
love the idea fiona!
basketball? HATE it...sorry!
crow..bimbos are great..in moderation, will do some soon!
thanks for writing everyone (: