Sunday, February 17, 2013

Payback in panties...

Never cheat on a man's girlfriend!! One of my greatest fantasies..any one want to do this to me? (:
Send you requests/ideas to lisainnylons@hotmail.com or lisainlingerie@gmail.com












9 comments:

  1. I liked the longer set Went through it all didn't he.
    PS You can come and maid for me anytime. The state of my house though would defiantly keep you in petticoats for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved caps #2 and #6 with the lacy slips. I wish my girlfriend would have dressed me up. Plus, I loved the other lacy slip and lingerie in caption 6. More like these please.

    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series! I am so glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great series! I am so glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply LOVED this series.

    Sometimes it's nice to have the events unfold in a step-by-step progression. And the dialogue was PERFECT.

    Great Work!!!

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really loved this serie
    btw can you plz re-open tiffanystvcaps i really loved your work there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work as always. Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...It's so great to see you back and in great form. I stumbled across this site and as I read I felt like I was home again. I love this series and encourage you to do more. The general theme ones are great and you are still the best captioner in the world. Your Biggest Fan - Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  9. ? tiffany's space is outof room, i'm Lisa now but same great caps (:
    nice to see you back Lucy and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete