Role reversal where straight dudes are forced to doll up as beautiful transvestite ladies and live as straight women!
I love the idea of the feminizing flash mob - but I am creeped out by the "living doll" look of the last three caps! I prefer the bondage look of Ivy, Candy, and Lisa! Great job, Lisa!!
Love this idea, Hope we see more of these.
Lucky girls maybe I can schedule one of these flash mobs :)
Love the captions and would be thrilled to have this happen to me.
I love the idea of the feminizing flash mob - but I am creeped out by the "living doll" look of the last three caps! I prefer the bondage look of Ivy, Candy, and Lisa! Great job, Lisa!!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea, Hope we see more of these.
ReplyDeleteLucky girls maybe I can schedule one of these flash mobs :)
ReplyDeleteLove the captions and would be thrilled to have this happen to me.
ReplyDelete