The geeks have really given the faculty a run for the best calendar! Beauties all, they are very sexy and all look extremely happy.Maybe because none of them have trouble getting dates now. Fantastic work on another classic calendar Lisa, loved it!!
These are very sexy geeks-to-girls, Jenny! I really liked the cover, January, February, June, July, and November! But the captions are all wonderful and I love the calendar theme!
Another great calendar. I think I would have joined some after school clubs if the nerds had looked this good.
ReplyDeletewell done Lisa.
The geeks have really given the faculty a run for the best calendar! Beauties all, they are very sexy and all look extremely happy.Maybe because none of them have trouble getting dates now. Fantastic work on another classic calendar Lisa, loved it!!
ReplyDeleteThese are very sexy geeks-to-girls, Jenny! I really liked the cover, January, February, June, July, and November! But the captions are all wonderful and I love the calendar theme!
ReplyDeleteAwesome too bad no one did this to me in highschool
ReplyDelete