Role reversal where straight dudes are forced to doll up as beautiful transvestite ladies and live as straight women!
Nice set of caps
Lots of fun captions, with Peggy Sue and Jeannie my favorites! Glad to see you back in the captioning mood!
Really enjoyed this set. The house next to me is up for rent again!I had better watch my step.
The genie one is sooo cute but I think my fav has to be the mom and her new daughter that's so cool too :)
Nice set of caps
ReplyDeleteLots of fun captions, with Peggy Sue and Jeannie my favorites! Glad to see you back in the captioning mood!
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed this set. The house next to me is up for rent again!
ReplyDeleteI had better watch my step.
The genie one is sooo cute but I think my fav has to be the mom and her new daughter that's so cool too :)
ReplyDelete