Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Caption Contest...

it's time to put YOU to work!!
Lisa's first caption contest! I supply the pictures, you add the text and send me the completed
captions to lisainnylons@hotmail.com or lisainlingerie@gmail.com
Results posted in a week (:

The theme? Little black dresses! In your cap, you wake up dressed in a beautiful black dress
and made up fully like a woman!! How did this happen? Hypnosis? Blackmail? Punishment for
cheating? It's up to you and your imagination! One thing is certain....you're dressed up for your
first date with a MAN!! YIKES! You're a forced transvestite on 'her' first date with a gentleman...
how did this happen? and what awaits our new 'girl'...... can't wait to hear from you girls and gents!






















6 comments:

  1. I have just spent 2hours on a valentine caption to have the dam thing crash and lost gutted ! hope I have more luck with these ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy images you found

    -Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I'll have the time at the weekend to make some caps :-)

    I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I'll have the time at the weekend to make some caps :-)

    I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. get busy girls! only one sent in so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be working on some caps over the weekend, excited to see these sexy dresses!

    ReplyDelete