Role reversal where straight dudes are forced to doll up as beautiful transvestite ladies and live as straight women!
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Dads to Daughters!
I had several requests for this theme! One of my fantasies too!
Love to hear from you and hear your cap ideas or to talk!
My email is lisainnylons@hotmail.com or lisainlingerie@gmail.com
Awesome (as usual!) The whole idea of a grown man being turned into a sexy daughter, one of my favorites. I am sure they will all grow to love their new lives! Kisses, Eddie
Great captions, love the girl in number nine very cute. I am 47 wonder if one of these wives could make me look so hot? I think my sagging flesh would be a challenge.
Hi just love this set of captions your usal high standard, as have all these new sets you have produced, cant wait for more and the new caption contest Sheena xxxxx
thanks girls,was beginning to wonder if i should continue and your comments give me the inspiration to keep on..sometimes i feel my caps are silly or nobody else cares, but a few of you do! thankyou!
Awesome (as usual!) The whole idea of a grown man being turned into a sexy daughter, one of my favorites. I am sure they will all grow to love their new lives!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Eddie
Great captions, love the girl in number nine very cute.
ReplyDeleteI am 47 wonder if one of these wives could make me look
so hot? I think my sagging flesh would be a challenge.
Oh My! these are great.
ReplyDeletewhat a great set. I really liked Kerry Ann and the "skanky" dress. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteVery nice keep up the excelant work.
ReplyDeletejust love this set and all your new captions Sheena xx
ReplyDeleteHi just love this set of captions your usal high standard, as have all these new sets you have produced, cant wait for more and the new caption contest Sheena xxxxx
ReplyDeletethanks girls,was beginning to wonder if i should continue and your comments give me the inspiration to keep on..sometimes i feel my caps are silly or nobody else cares, but a few of you do! thankyou!
ReplyDeleteGreat batch of caps, I really like the Kerry Ann one. Shawn
ReplyDelete