I loved caption 4! The sexy lingerie was so appealing, I wish I would be able to try it on. Getting caught would have been even better if his wife loved seeing him in lingerie.
A great set of captions. MY girlfriend is away in London so had a very quite day, very tempted to start on the chocolates I brought for her don't know if she well see the funny side though.
I loved caption 4! The sexy lingerie was so appealing, I wish I would be able to try it on. Getting caught would have been even better if his wife loved seeing him in lingerie.
ReplyDeleteLacy
Great stuff here. 1 5 and 8 make me want to be a valentine.
ReplyDeleteI loved the last two. I wish my valentines had gone like that.
ReplyDeleteA great set of captions. MY girlfriend is away in London so had a very quite day, very tempted to start on the chocolates I brought for her don't know if she well see the funny side though.
ReplyDeleteSuch sexy images, loved your captions!
ReplyDelete-Joseph
Valentines lead to love for all these girls! I love 2, 3, and 7! Thanks Lisa!
ReplyDeleteThe perfect Valentine present that every man wants - a blowjob. Just now some former men will be giving them
ReplyDelete