Role reversal where straight dudes are forced to doll up as beautiful transvestite ladies and live as straight women!
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Forced Prom..
Nice to be back girls (: Needed some time to myself to relax.
I'm back as Lisa and looking forward to many more posts and to your participation!
xoxo
Lisa
It may be a little late, but what about some caps dealing with the presidential election... Guys needing dates, losing a bet on the outcome, etc. just a thought.
A marvellous set to start things of. So glad you are back. Hope your break has helped to get things settled in your life. Guess I well have to get my caption hat on now ! I've been very lazy.
Beautiful ladies in the set, I simply love prom season . Great way to start out the new blog, I so glad to see you back, can't wait to see what's next Love, Amber
yes prom is one of my fav themes too..thanks so much girls! tiffany's caps i ran out of room so no i won't be adding caps there..it's still me here with a new name (: same caps!
First captions to the new blog are great! Some sexy ladys there :)
ReplyDelete-Joseph
Wonderful set sweetheart so glad to see you back
ReplyDeleteLove the caps, and so good to have you back.
ReplyDeleteIt may be a little late, but what about some caps dealing with the presidential election... Guys needing dates, losing a bet on the outcome, etc. just a thought.
Kisses
Eddie
A marvellous set to start things of. So glad you are back. Hope your break has helped to get things settled in your life. Guess I well have to get my caption hat on now ! I've been very lazy.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you back, Lisa! And such pretty prom dresses in all these caps!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ladies in the set, I simply love prom season . Great way to start out the new blog, I so glad to see you back, can't wait to see what's next
ReplyDeleteLove, Amber
Awesome set glad you are back totally love the girly girl one best :)
ReplyDeleteLovely new caps, I'm clad you're back!
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to have you back.
ReplyDeleteTim/Tina
Welcome back! Love your caps! :*
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Could you please re open you tiffanystvcaps I really loved your work on that one
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back! Love the prom theme and the wonderful caps. Shawn
ReplyDeleteFantastic to see you return with so any great caps. I personally look forward to seeing many more in the future. Thank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteyes prom is one of my fav themes too..thanks so much girls!
ReplyDeletetiffany's caps i ran out of room so no i won't be adding caps there..it's still me here with a new name (: same caps!