Role reversal where straight dudes are forced to doll up as beautiful transvestite ladies and live as straight women!
Great job Lisa , oh but can I be jenny.I will get there one day soon I hope.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bah, messed up so easier to redo the comment. Nice to see you back in business Lisa. You can Take Jenny, Amber, if I can be Tammy.
I love the idea of lost bets. Great series. Tim/Tina
Have to say I know nothing about the super bowl do love the captions though. Love Nancy in that dress in last photo real cute.
oooh cheerleader on 50's style wife which to wish for...
Great caps, Lisa! Loved the bondage maid (of course!) but would really want to be Bob, the cross-dressing mistress!!!
Super Caps for a Super Bowl! Loved them all Lisa!
I was still young and small I would be loseing bets
Great job Lisa , oh but can I be jenny.I will get there one day soon I hope.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBah, messed up so easier to redo the comment. Nice to see you back in business Lisa. You can Take Jenny, Amber, if I can be Tammy.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of lost bets. Great series. Tim/Tina
ReplyDeleteHave to say I know nothing about the super bowl do love the captions though. Love Nancy in that dress in last photo real cute.
ReplyDeleteoooh cheerleader on 50's style wife which to wish for...
ReplyDeleteGreat caps, Lisa! Loved the bondage maid (of course!) but would really want to be Bob, the cross-dressing mistress!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper Caps for a Super Bowl! Loved them all Lisa!
ReplyDeleteI was still young and small I would be loseing bets
ReplyDelete