Role reversal where straight dudes are forced to doll up as beautiful transvestite ladies and live as straight women!
Monday, February 11, 2013
Your requests....
Had time for several requests, sorry others i'm not into or don't have suitable caps!
Always open to your ideas and requests at lisainnylons@hotmail.com
Loved all these caps and was very excited to see so many on my secretary idea! I love Roxanne's hogtie and the outfits on Mr. Davies and Michelle! Of course, the other girls' ideas led to great captions too! Thanks Lisa!
A great set of captions from Lisa and enjoyed the themes girls. I well have to think of a few ideas to.
ReplyDeleteLoved all these caps and was very excited to see so many on my secretary idea! I love Roxanne's hogtie and the outfits on Mr. Davies and Michelle! Of course, the other girls' ideas led to great captions too! Thanks Lisa!
ReplyDeleteThe schoolgirls are sooo cute. ;D
ReplyDeleteI like the Britt ones as that's my real first name. But I don't recall those being my cap ideas. Is there someone else named Britt here?
ReplyDeleteLike I said though, really good stuff.
These are awesome. My fav is the girl in red being tied up for her office totally awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I would love to have one of these girls to myself
ReplyDelete-Joseph
my name is Brit to hun! and im a sucker for schooluniforms!
ReplyDeletemmm Brit may not be into guys - but I think tonight a guy will be into Britney... hot one!
ReplyDeleteI don't think Tina looks at all uncomfortable being spanked....
Glad to help with "Roxanne" ;)
mmmm Miss Jenkins is about to become a woman on that desk... hot pic....
Michelle certainly is primping for the boss.... she must like it
Oh Lord, could that make a girl squeal.... I better get it in my mouth before he gets the idea to find ANOTHER place for it....